Based on our School Vision Statement our Mission is to;
- Acknowledge and celebrate the diversity of families within our Communities both Parish & Local.
- Provide a Liturgical Program throughout the school with the emphasis of Prayer and Liturgy.
- Celebrate the meaning of each Sacrament as a community.
- Offer life experiences that develop and enhance the children’s social skills.
- Teach and model acceptable behaviours and encourage independent thinking.
- Provide programs that allow for each child’s individual needs and offer opportunities to share their talents,
- Provide a curriculum with an emphasis on our children’s interests and skills.
- Encourage on-going dialogue with parents / guardians about their child’s progress in formal and informal settings.
- Incorporate current world issues so that the children are building a foundation for the future.